Jay Williams, PhD
- Graduate Program Faculty
Clinical Physiology and Metabolism
Acute and chronic adaptations to activity, inactivity, and disease
- Williams JH (2012) The SCIENCE Behind Soccer Nutrition (2nd ed.). Printed by CreateSpace.
- The Soccer Diet – The Simplest Way to Improve Your Team's Performance. Sports Path International, Ltd.
- Williams JH, Batts TW, Lees SL (2012) Reduced muscle glycogen differentially affects exercise performance and muscle fatigue. IISRN Physiology, vol 2013, Article ID 371235, Experimental Physiology, 2011.
- Akogyeram, E.A. and Williams, J.H. A meta analytic assessment of injury rates on natural grass and artificial turf. American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2011.
- Williams, JH. Use of social media to communicate sports science research. International Journal of Sports Science and Coaching, 2011, 6: 295-300.
HNFE 2984 Fundamentals of Sport Science
HNFE 3804 Exercise Physiology
HNFE 3824 Kinesiology
HNFE 4004 Seminar in HNFE: Writing and Discourse in the Major
HNFE 4844 Exercise and Neuromuscular Performance
1988, Ph.D., Exercise Science, Texas A&M University
1985, M.S., Exercise Physiology, Louisiana State University
1983, B.S., Mathematics and Physical Education, Louisiana State University