The Virginia Tech Internship in Nutrition and Dietetics offers a variety of opportunities to learn about our program including virtual informational sessions, participation in internship forums, and individual meetings with a director.
Why attend a virtual information session?
- Learn in-depth information about the program
- Meet both directors
- Have your questions answered in the group setting or individually with one of the directors at the end
- Interact with program alumni and/or current interns (October and beyond)
- September 28, 2022 (Wednesday), 7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
- October 27, 2022 (Thursday), 7:00-8:30 p.m. ET
- December 1, 2022 (Thursday), 7:00-8:30 p.m. ET
- January 11, 2023 (Wednesday), 4:00-5:30 p.m. ET - Postponed from January 5
Meet with a director
- Schedule a 15-minute conversation with one of the directors to learn if our program is a good match for you and to get your individual questions answered.
- We encourage you to attend an information session prior to scheduling a meeting.
- When contacting the director, offer three available times from Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The director will then send you a calendar invite with a zoom link.
We will be attending various forums throughout the coming months.
- All Access Dietetics Virtual Forum: October 3, 2022 to February 15, 2023
- NDEP Dietetic Supervised Practice Program Virtual Fair: sessions to learn about our program will be held on November 9, 5-5:30 p.m. ET and November 10, 3-3:30 p.m. ET.
Check back for additional opportunities!