To be fully considered for admission to the program, prospective students must identify a Graduate Program Faculty member to serve as an advisor during their graduate program. Students may apply prior to securing a faculty advisor, but they will not be accepted to the program until a faculty member has confirmed.
Applicants to the Graduate Program must have:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrated potential for advanced study by the scholastic record achieved in previous programs of study.
- Review the course prerequisites for the program track of interest.
- If you have taken all of these courses, identify a Graduate Program Faculty member in the respective track who is willing to direct your research program and serve as faculty advisor.
- Complete the Graduate School Application.
A resume, personal statement, three letters of reference, and official transcripts are required to apply. GRE and TOEFL scores are required for international students only.
Deadlines for full consideration with all materials received:
- Fall semester: February 1
- Spring semester: October 1