Help us feed the future!
Through giving, our community of supporters, alumni, and friends help us to respond to the needs of the health of Virginians and the world. By donating to our scholarships or our general fund, you can make a gift today--that will make a difference tomorrow--using the university's secure online giving process.
- Designate the gift amount
- Select the "Enter your own" button on the right and enter Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete the process
Your gift will help us:
- attract and retain strong faculty
- support our research
- reinforce our undergraduate and graduate student programs
- support highest priorities
- create experiential opportunities for our students
To learn more about ways to give, visit the university's "Ways to Give" page.
On behalf of the department and the college, we thank you for your generosity!
HNFE has four scholarships (in development or being maintained) that honor the many accomplishments and contributions Chrissie Mughogo, Michael Houston, Forrest Thye, and Don Sebolt made to HNFE and their students, families, and communities. Learn more about these giving opportunities.
For more information on how you can support HNFE, please contact:
Director of Development
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
216-D Hutcheson Hall
Blacksburg, VA 24061