Behavioral & Community Science and
Clinical Physiology & Metabolism Tracks
At least one undergraduate or graduate course in each of the following categories:
- Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or Kinesiology
- Nutrition, Metabolism, or Biochemistry
- Psychology, Sociology, or Anthropology
- Statistics, Epidemiology, or equivalent
Molecular & Cellular Science Track
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Exercise Physiology
- In some cases, research or work experience may satisfy prerequisites.
- Students who do not have these prerequisites in their entirety, or have a lower grade point average may be admitted on a conditional or provisional basis.
- Conditional or provisional status means that the student has one semester to bring their GPA up to a 3.0.
- International students are not eligible to be admitted as a conditional or provisional student.
- Additional course work may be added to the student's plan of study to address shortfalls if deemed necessary by the student's program chair and committee.