HNFE/ILSB RESEARCH POSTER SYMPOSIUM
with support from the Fralin Life Science Institute
HNFE and the Integrated Life Sciences Building (ILSB), proudly invite you to their inaugural research poster symposium- a forum for HNFE and ILSB resident graduate and advanced undergraduate students to display their research. This is a valuable opportunity to bring together students from different disciplines to share their ideas and research findings with their peers. We encourage students to submit abstracts showcasing their research efforts by MARCH 1, 2012.
Location, Date, and Time:
- In the ILSB (1981 Kraft Drive) lobby
- Thursday, April 19, 2012 from 4-6pm
- Check-in for posters and judges will be from 3:30-4pm
- Beverages and light hors d’oeuvres will be served
- Must be a graduate or undergraduate student participating in HNFE faculty-mentored research OR a
- Student resident of the Integrated Life Sciences Building
Submission and Acceptance Guidelines:
- Posters will be judged by a committee of HNFE and ILSB faculty.
- First ($300), second ($200), and third ($100) place awards will be given to the top posters.
- Three awards will be given to HNFE students and three awards will be given to ILSB student residents.
- Posters that have been presented at other conferences or symposiums are allowed.
- Posters of any dimensions that will fit on a 4x6 poster stand may be used.
- All students presenting must stand by their posters between 4:30pm and 5:30pm.
Contact Amanda Shea with any questions.